This Mexican-style breakfast ‘farmers’ eggs’ is a big deal. Continuously search for the Red Lion blemish on eggs purchased in the UK as it represents the best expectations of food quality and wellbeing.
- 2 x 400g (14oz) tins of black beans
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 2 limes
- 4 UK medium (US large) eggs
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 200 g block of feta
- 1 amount hot sauce
- 1 amount olive oil
- 1 pinch each of salt and black pepper
Step to make
Get a pan over a high intensity and shower in some olive oil.
- Open and channel the tins of dark beans into a sifter, then, at that point, tip the beans straight into the skillet. Top off one of the tins a quarter full with water and add to the container. Add the cumin, smoked paprika and a lot of salt and dark pepper. Hurl in the tomatoes and give everything a decent mix. Pass on to cook for around 5 minutes, blending sporadically, until the tomatoes have exploded and the beans have separated marginally.
- Divide and pit the avocados, scoop out the tissue and cut it. Slice one lime down the middle and the other into four wedges. Press one lime half over the avo cuts and the other into the dark beans.
- Put an enormous skillet over a high intensity. Sprinkle in some oil and, when hot, break in the eggs. Broil however you would prefer.
Warm the tortillas in the microwave adhering to the bundle directions. Put one tortilla on each serving plate.
- Spoon over the tomatoey beans, then top every one with a portion of a cut avocado and a broiled egg. Disintegrate over the feta and present with the leftover lime wedges for pressing over and some hot sauce.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 4