Tiffany and Chucky
– Her death in Bride of Chucky was an idea originally for Maggie's death in the first film.
– Tiffany's car in Bride of Chucky is a 1960 Pontiac.
– The handgun Tiffany uses is a nickel Bruni ME-8 police.
– According to Jennifer Tilly, the doll sex scene with Tiffany and Chucky was all improvised.
– When Tiffany's pet tarantula Charlotte lands on Damien's face, a CGI spider was used.
– Tiffany also says to Damian are you ready for a "ménage a trois" which he doesn't know what that is basically it means in French "threesome".
– Jennifer Tilly's limousine is a 1998 Lincoln Town Car Stretched Limousine. 1998 is the same year where
Bride of Chucky
was released on.